MILLIONS OF SHOES!!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sooo this is my first post and I'm kind of excited! I am currently an almost FIDM grad (will be next Saturday) and finals are taking over my life! Ok, so here's the deal, this blog represents creativity and most importantly inspiration. My mantra is inspiration can some from anywhere; a building, an animal, fashion, books, magazines, other blogs, etc. I want this blog to be a portal, if you will, for inspiration for everyone! I want someone to come to this blog, see an image, and have it inspire them to do something. Be it re-decorate their room or start a new business....you never know :)

Millions of Shoes was created from my passion for fashion and love affair with shoes. I dream about shoes, shop for shoes, shop online for shoes, google shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes! I believe they're the best statement piece a person can have in their wardrobe.

While this post is dedicated to shoes and more specifically, Alexander McQueen, other posts will not be the same. You will see anything from different books to wall paper. Cook ware to socks (well, only if they're cute).

So come back to Millions of Shoes and be inspired!
















OBSESSED!!

0 comments: